Journal suggestions

Thread: Journal suggestions

Webius Designerous Indiginous

Journal suggestions

Here are some suggestion that us journalers could use.

• A way to search through the journals. As of now unless your on the top lists, or just made an entry, there is no way to see other's journals
    • Put a button at the top of posts like the profile, e-mail, Private message buttons, but this will be a journal button, if they have one.

I think thats about it.

I agree with you xmaddness, I viewed previously the journals of some people not in the ten's lists and I can't retrieve them now.
    A good idea would also be to add a link to the journal in the profile.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Maybe even a who has read your journal, how many times that person has read your journal. Maybe your biggest fan type stats. Also if comments are made on your journal, have a PM tell you. That way you don't have to keep refreshing during a mini convo and pumping up the viewed number. I'm still thinkin, but that should do for now..

Banned
    Great ideas xmaddness. I really like the ones in the second post you made.

This is quickly going to become something like livejournal.com or deadjournal.com or something, hehe. All we need now are communities, and ways to upload custom avatars for posting messages and comments to other people's journals, and we'll be on our way. Only difference is, here it will be totally free. :-D