Spanish Hacking Site....

Thread: Spanish Hacking Site....

Banned

Spanish Hacking Site....

Hey All,

Was going through some really, really old bookmarks (like 98 or 99) and found this link I had of a (what I think is) spanish hacking site....

I don't understand a word on it, but the site does host many problemish files. It has links to crack sites and search engines, as well as trojans, nukes, scanners and other tools.

I know some might say it's a bad move to post, but I'm posting it for access to learning tools. Gotta know how something works before you can fight it, eh? (That is, if you can navigate yourself around)

Here's the link: http://www.ihw.hpg.ig.com.br/menu.htm

Gracias.

the url ends in br; br stands for Brasil the penta campeao do mundo (soccer fans ) so is not really spanish is portuguese.
    \"Knowledge is Power\"

Banned
    Hey Whitedragon,

Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure. I was thinking that .br was for Brittish

Re: Spanish Hacking Site....

The site is in fact from Brazil:

"A IHW vem ao ar sem a intenção de prejudicar e sim com o objetivo de informá-los. O material aqui contido é de uso instrutivo e não destrutivo."

Translates as:
    IHV comes to the air without any intention of damaging but with the aim of informing you. The material herewith is for instructive use, not destructive.

see ya.

Tyger_claw....Brit sites end in .co.uk
    Hope I ain't teaching you to suck eggs mate
    do unto others before they do unto you