A New Feature? Wonderful!

Thread: A New Feature? Wonderful!

A New Feature? Yellow Dot,Wonderful!

I was looking at JP's profile and this thread
    I noticed, under JP's name is a yellow dot, and when I clicked on it the message said that, JP has become a premium member and is no longer subject to Antipoints, Cool! I thought.
    Could this perhaps be a new site feature available to senior members who also have accumulated a lot of positives ?
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man

Holy cow! That's cool! Anyone know how that comes about? Is it something JP decides on, or is it an automatic feature?
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

It was discussed a while back, I didn't know that it had been implemented. I would like more info on this please.

Senior members you reading
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Yes , I remember someone suggesting a gold dot I think,as the 12th dot,which can no longer receive AP's. Same basic concept. I didnt think it will be implemented either. Id assume its really for the totally exclusive seniors who's proven themselves time and time again.

It may be an automatic feature just like the system itself.

Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Hmm.. well considering my profile code was messed up, I'll never be a gold dot senior member, but ten years from now i'll have the most antipoints

Smile Sounds cool.

I'll take one!

On a serious note, I agree this is a great idea.
    [gloworange]DISLEX[/gloworange]