funny Parodies

Thread: funny Parodies

Wink funny Parodies

well guys im back again with more funny things and hopefully to brighten your days!
    (lol i think i make more posts here than anywhere else on AO, but i love comedy and computer humor)

http://www.macboy.com/cartoons/switch/dude/index.html
    watch the dell dork talk about switching too a Mac (cartoon)

http://www.macboy.com/cartoons/switch/gates/index.html
    (warning! going to the above site will cause you too piss yourself laughing...i just dropped my twix...damn.)

http://www.fury.com/assets/weblog/bait_and_switch.mov

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While succumbing to the lure of MSN's game "Bejeweled", I noticed a banner ad for "Romance Advice on the Microsoft Network".

I can just imagine the slogan for that page:

"How far do you want to go today?"
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    lol i found that thing to....can you imagine the pick up lines? i mean seriously whod get a date saying things like "cmon babyrub my hard disk and ill let you sit on my interface and ill double click your mouse" (i just made that upso if its dumb thats why lol)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I was too late and MS already got to fix this web-page of them at: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/product...irus_alert.asp

Just few days ago there was one more Q/A between second and third question which stated the following:

Q. Will the virus impact my Macintosh if I am using a non-Microsoft e-mail program, such as Eudora?
    A. If you are using a Macintosh e-mail program that is not from Microsoft, we recommend checking with that particular company. But most likely other e-mail programs like Eudora are not designed to enable virus replication.

Sigh. this almost makes me feel like eudora is missing something when it's not designed to spread viruses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Nerd Hunting we will go...

A truck driver hauling a tractor-trailer load of computers stops for a beer. As he approaches the bar he sees a big sign on the door saying "NERDS NOT ALLOWED--ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!" He goes in and sits down.

The bartender comes over to him, sniffs, says he smells kind of nerdy, asks him what he does for a living. The truck driver says he drives a truck, and the smell is just from the computers he is hauling. The bartender says OK, truck drivers are not nerds, and serves him a beer.

As he is sipping his beer, a skinny guy walks in with tape around his glasses, a pocket protector with twelve kinds of pens and pencils, and a belt at least a foot too long. The bartender, without saying a word, pulls out a shotgun and blows the guy away. The truck driver asks him why he did that. The bartender said not to worry, the nerds are over-populating the Silicon Valley, and are in season now. You don't even need a license, he said.

So the truck driver finishes his beer, gets back in his truck, and heads back onto the freeway. Suddenly he veers to avoid an accident, and the load shifts. The back door breaks open and computers spill out all over the freeway. He jumps out and sees a crowd already forming, grabbing up the computers. They are all engineers, accountants and programmers wearing the nerdiest clothes he has ever seen. He can't let them steal his whole load. So remembering what happened in the bar, he pulls out his gun and starts blasting away, felling several of them instantly.

A highway patrol officer comes zooming up and jumps out of the car screaming at him to stop. The truck driver said, "What's wrong? I thought nerds were in season." "Well, sure." said the patrolman, "But it's illegal to bait 'em."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    enjoy everyone=)

aha funny, glad i dont live in silicon valley
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

aha funny, glad i dont live in silicon valley
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

good one.
    =

Banned
    Haha, great stuff man. Ill keep this bookmarked for ya jokes.

heh, that last one is freakin' hysterical!
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

great links gore very funny .

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD