Thread: hiya

hiya

Hey, im new to security etc but im trying to learn to be a whitehat hacker. I work in tech support at a local ISP. I'm 16 and im looking into majoring in computer science. I just ordered a new box and i was wondering if someone could help me out on what version of linux i should get ahold of.

I am going to use this box, amd 500mhz, 384 ram, as a linux machine and make a small home network. I plan to use an older computer running NT 4.0 server as a domain controller and use it for gaming mainly. If anybody has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

hiya

Hey, im new to security etc but im trying to learn to be a whitehat hacker. I work in tech support at a local ISP. I'm 16 and im looking into majoring in computer science. I just ordered a new box and i was wondering if someone could help me out on what version of linux i should get ahold of.

I am going to use this box, amd 500mhz, 384 ram, as a linux machine and make a small home network. I plan to use an older computer running NT 4.0 server as a domain controller and use it for gaming mainly. If anybody has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.