We'll need to pay to speack to Mitnick?

Thread: We'll need to pay to speack to Mitnick?

We'll need to pay to speak to Mitnick?

A French journalist discovered that we will have to pay money to send an e-mail to Kevin Mitnick!! And it's not a joke.
    I think there is not any other comment to add.

The original article is here
    The translated article (by Freetranslation.com) is:

An interview? / (544 Hits)
    Countries : United States
    Date back to publication : 30 / 10 / 2002

We joined the family of Kévin Mitnick for an interview more completes than the one already proposed.

We have just received a response of the one of the its near ones: "The go out of prison of Kévin is not without obligations, as the one that prevent it from have access to the internet. Nevertheless, it could hire someone to type its responses to your questions.

As it will have to hire someone to help it, there is loads for this interview type, be 2 dollars by word for a minimum of 200.00 $. If you interested by this option, done the me to know.

The payment of 200 dollars, minimum, must be sent by mandate télégraphique before Kévin can reply you. The remainder of the due sum, will be billed 15 days after the first constituent. "

Fortunately that they did not do us to pay this e-mail, we would already have a bill of 334 dollars. We that wanted to buy his computer portable to 15 000 dollars, one cannot more, damage

The portables of Mitnick sold on Ebay
    http://www.zataz.com/zatazv7/n
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

We'll need to pay to speak to Mitnick?

A French journalist discovered that we will have to pay money to send an e-mail to Kevin Mitnick!! And it's not a joke.
    I think there is not any other comment to add.

The original article is here
    The translated article (by Freetranslation.com) is:

An interview? / (544 Hits)
    Countries : United States
    Date back to publication : 30 / 10 / 2002

We joined the family of Kévin Mitnick for an interview more completes than the one already proposed.

We have just received a response of the one of the its near ones: "The go out of prison of Kévin is not without obligations, as the one that prevent it from have access to the internet. Nevertheless, it could hire someone to type its responses to your questions.

As it will have to hire someone to help it, there is loads for this interview type, be 2 dollars by word for a minimum of 200.00 $. If you interested by this option, done the me to know.

The payment of 200 dollars, minimum, must be sent by mandate télégraphique before Kévin can reply you. The remainder of the due sum, will be billed 15 days after the first constituent. "

Fortunately that they did not do us to pay this e-mail, we would already have a bill of 334 dollars. We that wanted to buy his computer portable to 15 000 dollars, one cannot more, damage

The portables of Mitnick sold on Ebay
    http://www.zataz.com/zatazv7/n
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Odd, despite how "great" he was and everything and as much as I might be able to learn from him, I'm not going to pay to talk to the guy, lmfao. There might be people who would, I don't know, but I'm not going to pay to talk to anyone really (unless it's my girlfriend or whatever )
    Space For Rent.. =]

Odd, despite how "great" he was and everything and as much as I might be able to learn from him, I'm not going to pay to talk to the guy, lmfao. There might be people who would, I don't know, but I'm not going to pay to talk to anyone really (unless it's my girlfriend or whatever )
    Space For Rent.. =]

You could talk to his partner crime Lewis DePayne for free of course, if that sort of thing interested you? I frequently use a chat room which I have used for over 3 years, and Mr DePayne took it over about 2 years ago... but back then I didn't know who he was.

Just thought I'd share that info... my first good deed as a new member. Check it out... http://www.robs-place.com
    Social Engineer

You could talk to his partner crime Lewis DePayne for free of course, if that sort of thing interested you? I frequently use a chat room which I have used for over 3 years, and Mr DePayne took it over about 2 years ago... but back then I didn't know who he was.

Just thought I'd share that info... my first good deed as a new member. Check it out... http://www.robs-place.com
    Social Engineer