Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: being attacked? by friend

Ok Hallow-winnies remember that Nov 1 is all Saint's day is actually where the USA holiday came from. It is actually a day to remember people that have in their time and way done good in the world, not Nov 2 would be all souls day, this is the day that those that have passed visit. So the question is paly a trick or provide a treat, two options are up to you all. Me I'm gonna take young son out, take out a flute later relax and smile at the network tricksters play the song flutes are a good tool to relax
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Ok Hallow-winnies remember that Nov 1 is all Saint's day is actually where the USA holiday came from. It is actually a day to remember people that have in their time and way done good in the world, not Nov 2 would be all souls day, this is the day that those that have passed visit. So the question is paly a trick or provide a treat, two options are up to you all. Me I'm gonna take young son out, take out a flute later relax and smile at the network tricksters play the song flutes are a good tool to relax
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

im on cable and hooked through a router. Can anyone tell me how this can be done?...the whole DoS thing...are there any tutorials or anythign so i can understand it more?

im on cable and hooked through a router. Can anyone tell me how this can be done?...the whole DoS thing...are there any tutorials or anythign so i can understand it more?

Sfrgollum: Does it always happen when you have Zone Alarm running? Seriously, turn it off and see if it stops.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Sfrgollum: Does it always happen when you have Zone Alarm running? Seriously, turn it off and see if it stops.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

hes only done it to me like 3 times...for maybe 5-10 min each time? I havent turned zone alarm off during the "slow period."

Its not bothering me that much cuz its not something that happens everyday...he did it earlier today for like 5 min and the last time before this was probably a 2 weeks ago...but the fact that i'm vulnerable every second should he want to annoy me is whats really bothering me

hes only done it to me like 3 times...for maybe 5-10 min each time? I havent turned zone alarm off during the "slow period."

Its not bothering me that much cuz its not something that happens everyday...he did it earlier today for like 5 min and the last time before this was probably a 2 weeks ago...but the fact that i'm vulnerable every second should he want to annoy me is whats really bothering me

if its a "slow period" and not a complete stopping of service, hes flooding you. there's allot of info on that. Just search for flooders if its a complete stop, make sure you have the newest version of ZA, older versions are prone to lock up under certain attacks,
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

if its a "slow period" and not a complete stopping of service, hes flooding you. there's allot of info on that. Just search for flooders if its a complete stop, make sure you have the newest version of ZA, older versions are prone to lock up under certain attacks,
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”