Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Study: Having sex before 18 reduces stress

Study: Having sex before 18 reduces stress

A link to the story
    http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=346248

Now I highly doubt the credibility of the story. What do you think? Personally I don't agree with it.
    Your actions speak so loud that I cannot hear the words you are saying - Emerson

Study: Having sex before 18 reduces stress

A link to the story
    http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=346248

Now I highly doubt the credibility of the story. What do you think? Personally I don't agree with it.
    Your actions speak so loud that I cannot hear the words you are saying - Emerson

The link between these two character traits is tenuous at best. As mentioned in the last two paragraphs, it could be for a variety of reasons - it's not like going out and losing your virginity at 15 will automatically make you less stressed later in life.

Studies like this often make some exaggerated claims or conclusions to entice people into reading the article, when in reality the validity of the claims is entirely debateable. JMHO

The link between these two character traits is tenuous at best. As mentioned in the last two paragraphs, it could be for a variety of reasons - it's not like going out and losing your virginity at 15 will automatically make you less stressed later in life.

Studies like this often make some exaggerated claims or conclusions to entice people into reading the article, when in reality the validity of the claims is entirely debateable. JMHO

IMO Sex is something you should have when you feel ready for it. It should not be bound to any age as long as its legal and both are ready for it.. I will not deny fact, sex is good against stress and many other things but as everything else it also have a dark side.. If you not are ready or are forced into something you dont like, it will make you more stressed.

Hmm deep words for an early morning (atleast quite early in Finland), I better go back to work again .

~micael

IMO Sex is something you should have when you feel ready for it. It should not be bound to any age as long as its legal and both are ready for it.. I will not deny fact, sex is good against stress and many other things but as everything else it also have a dark side.. If you not are ready or are forced into something you dont like, it will make you more stressed.

Hmm deep words for an early morning (atleast quite early in Finland), I better go back to work again .

~micael

micael ... i agree with u 100% .... when the time comes for that ... things will come by its own ... don't rush dont push ....
    u might be not ready ....
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

micael ... i agree with u 100% .... when the time comes for that ... things will come by its own ... don't rush dont push ....
    u might be not ready ....
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

well it certainly helped me...

it is interesting that this story was written by a man telling women that they should have sex earlier. can we say sicko?
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

well it certainly helped me...

it is interesting that this story was written by a man telling women that they should have sex earlier. can we say sicko?
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?