[shadow]Just want to wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween![/shadow]

[pong]Have a great day!![/pong]
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Exclamation Boo!

[shadow]Just want to wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween![/shadow]

[pong]Have a great day!![/pong]
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Smile ty

i was gunna make this post but you beat me to it! lol thanks!
    remember everyone, check your candy before you eat and watch lotsa horror movies (its the one time a year they play good movies on tv!)

Smile ty

i was gunna make this post but you beat me to it! lol thanks!
    remember everyone, check your candy before you eat and watch lotsa horror movies (its the one time a year they play good movies on tv!)

i heard on NPR this morning that halloween is the 2nd most popular (and costly) holiday in america. besides buying candy for the kiddies, adults get into the spirit by buying costumes and alcohol for parties.

so i propose this question:
    what is everyone going to do for halloween, sowen, all hallow's eve, all soul's day, etc.?

personlly, i got the job of handing the treats out. make sure i have enough, becuase i will be getting tricks if i dont.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

i heard on NPR this morning that halloween is the 2nd most popular (and costly) holiday in america. besides buying candy for the kiddies, adults get into the spirit by buying costumes and alcohol for parties.

so i propose this question:
    what is everyone going to do for halloween, sowen, all hallow's eve, all soul's day, etc.?

personlly, i got the job of handing the treats out. make sure i have enough, becuase i will be getting tricks if i dont.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

I've entered a competition where in groups of 3 are building catapaults, crossbows, trebouchets (sp?) and other midieval warring devices. Once the devices are completed, no later than 8 pm tonight, we are competing to see whose device can launch the largest pumpkin the farthest. God I love living in isolation.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

I've entered a competition where in groups of 3 are building catapaults, crossbows, trebouchets (sp?) and other midieval warring devices. Once the devices are completed, no later than 8 pm tonight, we are competing to see whose device can launch the largest pumpkin the farthest. God I love living in isolation.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Cool

im gunna watch horror movies (which i do all the time anyway) and listen to the Misfits (like i do all the time anyway) and then im gunna go trick or treating and come home and were having a party here.

Cool

im gunna watch horror movies (which i do all the time anyway) and listen to the Misfits (like i do all the time anyway) and then im gunna go trick or treating and come home and were having a party here.