dcsimg
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Plea to the new members

So please refrain from negging the guy whoever you are
    I never meant to imply that it was you who negged him, I know you would hit for more than what he was hit for . Apologies for any misunderstanding.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

So please refrain from negging the guy whoever you are
    I never meant to imply that it was you who negged him, I know you would hit for more than what he was hit for . Apologies for any misunderstanding.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Banned
    It's funny, I remember those, "where has all the security gone threads". But, like the man said, chit chat is supposed to be for anything, there is no posting limit. One thing I wanted to say was that threads like this, prodikal, have already been done, many many times. There really is no point in threads like these, because they eventually sink to the bottom. If you are really desperate and/or fed up, then either create a petition or have everybody bothered ask JP to create some kind of sticky or e-mail for new members to read. I was going to create a petition, but my internet time is limited, so I would appreciate it if somebody else did that.

Banned
    It's funny, I remember those, "where has all the security gone threads". But, like the man said, chit chat is supposed to be for anything, there is no posting limit. One thing I wanted to say was that threads like this, prodikal, have already been done, many many times. There really is no point in threads like these, because they eventually sink to the bottom. If you are really desperate and/or fed up, then either create a petition or have everybody bothered ask JP to create some kind of sticky or e-mail for new members to read. I was going to create a petition, but my internet time is limited, so I would appreciate it if somebody else did that.

Identifying what you believe is a problem is one thing. I think we need to get an alternative that can be used. I believe that by popular demand the ability to post everything that should cross one's mind, minor or not, has been taken care of with the journal. Journal's fulfill that requirement nicely.
    I find that I do occassionally post in the general chit chat now and again, but nearly all of us are guilty of this at one point or another. I believe there is a time and a place for nearly all conversations, and in this case, the journals would be adept at permitting that. There is a comments function. Though I have not used it, I can tell what it's about. It's not all that disimiliar from having a standard thread, it merely wouldn't show on the main AO page.

Just an idea.
    Regards.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Identifying what you believe is a problem is one thing. I think we need to get an alternative that can be used. I believe that by popular demand the ability to post everything that should cross one's mind, minor or not, has been taken care of with the journal. Journal's fulfill that requirement nicely.
    I find that I do occassionally post in the general chit chat now and again, but nearly all of us are guilty of this at one point or another. I believe there is a time and a place for nearly all conversations, and in this case, the journals would be adept at permitting that. There is a comments function. Though I have not used it, I can tell what it's about. It's not all that disimiliar from having a standard thread, it merely wouldn't show on the main AO page.

Just an idea.
    Regards.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

it's funny, I remember those, "where has all the security gone threads". But, like the man said, chit chat is supposed to be for anything, there is no posting limit. One thing I wanted to say was that threads like this, prodikal, have already been done, many many times. There really is no point in threads like these, because they eventually sink to the bottom. If you are really desperate and/or fed up, then either create a petition or have everybody bothered ask JP to create some kind of sticky or e-mail for new members to read. I was going to create a petition, but my internet time is limited, so I would appreciate it if somebody else did that.
    K_R remember you have been away for a while and the content has gotten worse man. A petition wouldnt do much new members are seeing posts from other new members and they in turn are starting to post all sorts of crap thats why i started this thread to say please dont post anything and everything that is on your mind
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

it's funny, I remember those, "where has all the security gone threads". But, like the man said, chit chat is supposed to be for anything, there is no posting limit. One thing I wanted to say was that threads like this, prodikal, have already been done, many many times. There really is no point in threads like these, because they eventually sink to the bottom. If you are really desperate and/or fed up, then either create a petition or have everybody bothered ask JP to create some kind of sticky or e-mail for new members to read. I was going to create a petition, but my internet time is limited, so I would appreciate it if somebody else did that.
    K_R remember you have been away for a while and the content has gotten worse man. A petition wouldnt do much new members are seeing posts from other new members and they in turn are starting to post all sorts of crap thats why i started this thread to say please dont post anything and everything that is on your mind
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Banned
    you know most people that have brought this up in the past havent gotten further than a few flames before they delete the thread (i know i did.... i think)

reading over this i come to a quick conclusion...... we need a new forum which its sole purpose in life is simply to be all this other crap that dosnt apply to computers in any way...... and make a user option to show its threads or not.......

Banned
    you know most people that have brought this up in the past havent gotten further than a few flames before they delete the thread (i know i did.... i think)

reading over this i come to a quick conclusion...... we need a new forum which its sole purpose in life is simply to be all this other crap that dosnt apply to computers in any way...... and make a user option to show its threads or not.......