HTML and CSS advice, please
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HTML and CSS advice, please

I am making a frameset page and have hit a bump, I have a side frame, and the right side is devided into a banner frame and a main frame. I want images in the side, top and main to merge into one, the only problem is I dont know how to make the portion of image in the main frame to stay put when i scroll, please help. the files are in the zip attached.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

I am making a frameset page and have hit a bump, I have a side frame, and the right side is devided into a banner frame and a main frame. I want images in the side, top and main to merge into one, the only problem is I dont know how to make the portion of image in the main frame to stay put when i scroll, please help. the files are in the zip attached.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Hi mom!
    just don't use frames at all, use tables instead.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Hi mom!
    just don't use frames at all, use tables instead.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

I would tend to agree with Guus and use tables. You can arrange things very nicely using tables.

I would tend to agree with Guus and use tables. You can arrange things very nicely using tables.

can i make a certain part of a table scrollable, like in frames?

can i make a certain part of a table scrollable, like in frames?

Yeah, it wouldn't be hard to make. Here is the stuff I got at google, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...8&q=HTML+Help, that might be able to help you. I haven't used html in a while, so check out this stuff. Btw, building website's in html and css are fine, but if you want a real challenge, you should go for PhP or the like.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Yeah, it wouldn't be hard to make. Here is the stuff I got at google, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...8&q=HTML+Help, that might be able to help you. I haven't used html in a while, so check out this stuff. Btw, building website's in html and css are fine, but if you want a real challenge, you should go for PhP or the like.
    Space For Rent.. =]