Blendings into sites

Thread: Blendings into sites

Blendings into sites

By adding the following code on your site's html's code when you click on a link the screen will passes from the one link to the other by blending the screen.

THE CODE:
    <meta http-equiv="Page-Enter" content="blendTrans(Duration=1.0)">

INSTRUCTIONS:
    You can change the underlined text to everything you want:
    For the 1.0 you can change it to bigger number to make the blending quicker, or smaller to make the blending slower. Just simple.

Blendings into sites

By adding the following code on your site's html's code when you click on a link the screen will passes from the one link to the other by blending the screen.

THE CODE:
    <meta http-equiv="Page-Enter" content="blendTrans(Duration=1.0)">

INSTRUCTIONS:
    You can change the underlined text to everything you want:
    For the 1.0 you can change it to bigger number to make the blending quicker, or smaller to make the blending slower. Just simple.

Cool info,but I think you could have made the two of these one tutorial.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Cool info,but I think you could have made the two of these one tutorial.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

I've read the read me and it says to post one tutorial at each thread to be more easy-found. I have many more. There are on the way.

I've read the read me and it says to post one tutorial at each thread to be more easy-found. I have many more. There are on the way.