AO / Linux / Galeon

Thread: AO / Linux / Galeon

AO / Linux / Galeon

Hi all..

Each time I try to come around here using my Galeon browser (last version, java, lot of plugins), and go to the forums, I do not have the little '+' that allow me to expend a message and read it. Any idea why ?
    Code free or die.

AO / Linux / Galeon

Hi all..

Each time I try to come around here using my Galeon browser (last version, java, lot of plugins), and go to the forums, I do not have the little '+' that allow me to expend a message and read it. Any idea why ?
    Code free or die.

I dont seem to have any problems in konqueror / mozilla

I dont seem to have any problems in konqueror / mozilla

You aren't even getting the place holder for the gif? How well does your browser handle other sites with Javascript in them? I've not had a chance to check yet, but perhaps your build of Galeon isn't working 100%. Perhaps a reinstall of a slightly older revision for testing would help. Just a thought.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

You aren't even getting the place holder for the gif? How well does your browser handle other sites with Javascript in them? I've not had a chance to check yet, but perhaps your build of Galeon isn't working 100%. Perhaps a reinstall of a slightly older revision for testing would help. Just a thought.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

I also use Galeon on Linux. I have to admit that I had never noticed the little + until now, but I've tried clicking it and it seems to work fine.

I'm using Galeon 1.2.5 on Mandrake 8.2

I also use Galeon on Linux. I have to admit that I had never noticed the little + until now, but I've tried clicking it and it seems to work fine.

I'm using Galeon 1.2.5 on Mandrake 8.2