Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can somebody tell me why?

Have you properly unzipped everything and are the files you are trying to run installed properly. Can you please give me the name's of the files and everything so maybe I can try to help a little more? Fankyoo..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Have you properly unzipped everything and are the files you are trying to run installed properly. Can you please give me the name's of the files and everything so maybe I can try to help a little more? Fankyoo..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Zip Files, by chance did you copy these file(s) from another computer or a old system?

Cheers:
    DjM

Zip Files, by chance did you copy these file(s) from another computer or a old system?

Cheers:
    DjM

Hey thanks everybody for all your suggestions going through all of your ideas i finnaly got it to work. Thanks everybody and i really appreciate your help and taking your time to concider me.

Thanks

Hey thanks everybody for all your suggestions going through all of your ideas i finnaly got it to work. Thanks everybody and i really appreciate your help and taking your time to concider me.

Thanks

Call me old fashioned, but I would really like to know what fixed it for you in the end. It evidently would benefit most of us to know. If you be so kind as to lets us know what worked, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Call me old fashioned, but I would really like to know what fixed it for you in the end. It evidently would benefit most of us to know. If you be so kind as to lets us know what worked, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"