Thread: NTFS Partitions and Linux

NTFS Partitions and Linux

I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand with something. I recently partitioned my 40 gig HD out to dual boot. I have XP and Mandrake 9.0, both work like a charm and LILO is an awesome boot loader. My problem is this, I have a secondary 80 gig Hd that has all my music on it that I would like to access from within Mandrake. If anyone could help me shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.
    Risk everything, or gain nothing.

NTFS Partitions and Linux

I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand with something. I recently partitioned my 40 gig HD out to dual boot. I have XP and Mandrake 9.0, both work like a charm and LILO is an awesome boot loader. My problem is this, I have a secondary 80 gig Hd that has all my music on it that I would like to access from within Mandrake. If anyone could help me shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.
    Risk everything, or gain nothing.

If I understand well, your 80 gig hdd is partitioned with NTFS.
    A similar thread has been started recently about the same thing at: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...215#post579215
    All the explanations are in the thread or in links provided by the thread.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

If I understand well, your 80 gig hdd is partitioned with NTFS.
    A similar thread has been started recently about the same thing at: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...215#post579215
    All the explanations are in the thread or in links provided by the thread.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--