Midwest Sec. Conference

Thread: Midwest Sec. Conference

Midwest Sec. Conference

Ok... so Im thinking RootFest used to be a good start for the midwest... things going in the right direction for us "conservatives" of the midwest. The only "rumor-like" information I've heard of about the organizer who used to go by the handle of "Lothos"... is that he got caught up in some serious trouble with the feds and... well ... is not around anymore. Im looking for information from anyone on his whereabouts/condition... basically just out of curiosity... but I'm thinking about trying to follow in his footsteps (the legal ones if there are anything but those) and start up a midwest security conference where people can come to learn... and share/discuss ideas... in person. In the same spirit of Rootfest. I have not a clue where to start with something like this. I'd assume to get the word out about a website, and give details on the website of where the meeting would be held... how often, etc., asking for speakers, arranging carpooling to the meet, getting hotel discounts, etc.. Anyone have some suggestions???

Midwest Sec. Conference

Ok... so Im thinking RootFest used to be a good start for the midwest... things going in the right direction for us "conservatives" of the midwest. The only "rumor-like" information I've heard of about the organizer who used to go by the handle of "Lothos"... is that he got caught up in some serious trouble with the feds and... well ... is not around anymore. Im looking for information from anyone on his whereabouts/condition... basically just out of curiosity... but I'm thinking about trying to follow in his footsteps (the legal ones if there are anything but those) and start up a midwest security conference where people can come to learn... and share/discuss ideas... in person. In the same spirit of Rootfest. I have not a clue where to start with something like this. I'd assume to get the word out about a website, and give details on the website of where the meeting would be held... how often, etc., asking for speakers, arranging carpooling to the meet, getting hotel discounts, etc.. Anyone have some suggestions???