View Poll Results: Would you be willing to pay for a premium membership?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, sorry.

46 76.67%
  • Yes, if it was $10 or under per month

12 20.00%
  • Yes, if it was $20 or under per month

0 0%
  • Yes, if it was $25 or under per month

2 3.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks that...?

Question Who thinks that...?

Who thinks that these guys that have as their usernames something such as i am hacker i am cracker hackerIZhere i'll hack u and things like that are or simple people that want to become hacker/cracker or script kiddies or stupid without learning at least 3 programming languages, study some Internet Security book and thing like that.

Question Who thinks that...?

Who thinks that these guys that have as their usernames something such as i am hacker i am cracker hackerIZhere i'll hack u and things like that are or simple people that want to become hacker/cracker or script kiddies or stupid without learning at least 3 programming languages, study some Internet Security book and thing like that.

In my experience most of the people who use phrases like “Im a l337 uber hacker” are just compensating for their lack of knowledge and skill.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

In my experience most of the people who use phrases like “Im a l337 uber hacker” are just compensating for their lack of knowledge and skill.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Banned
    I could slightly give some respect to a kid who knows maybe only one or 2 programing languages, is open minded, and is willing to learn more but I don't respect anyone who is lazy & hangs around just for the sake of knowing small PC tricks to look "eL33t".

Banned
    I could slightly give some respect to a kid who knows maybe only one or 2 programing languages, is open minded, and is willing to learn more but I don't respect anyone who is lazy & hangs around just for the sake of knowing small PC tricks to look "eL33t".

In my opinion, somebody with a real hacker level has finished to play with a such vocabulary and attitude for a long time.
    "the nature of a smart power is that, if you own it, you don't have to show it."
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

In my opinion, somebody with a real hacker level has finished to play with a such vocabulary and attitude for a long time.
    "the nature of a smart power is that, if you own it, you don't have to show it."
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Since now i agree with everyone of you. You are right and especially KissCool, nice one.

Since now i agree with everyone of you. You are right and especially KissCool, nice one.