Damn skiddys
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn skiddys

Angry Damn skiddys

Does anyone know of a program that will log attacks,but won't block them?
    There's some skiddy idiot that is trying to find a way past my security.He's been doing it for days,and it's getting on my nerves.My firewall has him logged,and I called his ISP.It seems to me they didn't do a damn thing,because the port scanning and other crap hasn't stopped.The plus side to this is he's trying to get into my hack box which I screw up every other day and have to reformat and reinstall my backups.What I want to do is lower my defenses a little,let him get in and do what he pleases,all the while I log what he's destroying/taking from my comp.With that info if his ISP doesn't do anything,I'll be able to have my lawyer force them to do something.

Angry Damn skiddys

Does anyone know of a program that will log attacks,but won't block them?
    There's some skiddy idiot that is trying to find a way past my security.He's been doing it for days,and it's getting on my nerves.My firewall has him logged,and I called his ISP.It seems to me they didn't do a damn thing,because the port scanning and other crap hasn't stopped.The plus side to this is he's trying to get into my hack box which I screw up every other day and have to reformat and reinstall my backups.What I want to do is lower my defenses a little,let him get in and do what he pleases,all the while I log what he's destroying/taking from my comp.With that info if his ISP doesn't do anything,I'll be able to have my lawyer force them to do something.

Thumbs up hmm

the free ware version of black ice does exactly that, well it did when i used it, try looking for that, itll log everything and warn you but wont stop them.

Thumbs up hmm

the free ware version of black ice does exactly that, well it did when i used it, try looking for that, itll log everything and warn you but wont stop them.

Banned
    Can blackIce log keys to? I wouldn't know because I've never used it but anyways..... you could get a keyloger and track almost every keystroke the guy makes as soon as he gains root & maybe you can even learn what type of attacks the intruder may plan to do next & then use some of this info agianst the intruder in court.

Banned
    Can blackIce log keys to? I wouldn't know because I've never used it but anyways..... you could get a keyloger and track almost every keystroke the guy makes as soon as he gains root & maybe you can even learn what type of attacks the intruder may plan to do next & then use some of this info agianst the intruder in court.

with tiny you can allow and log. Or set up snort to send an smp alert...tiny's easier
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

with tiny you can allow and log. Or set up snort to send an smp alert...tiny's easier
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I think you have only to launch a good sniffer. Since all his actions will have to transit by your connection, you'll log all.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

I think you have only to launch a good sniffer. Since all his actions will have to transit by your connection, you'll log all.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--