Tell me if you like this
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell me if you like this

Tell me if you like this

I think that antionline should have like a pop up that notifies you when you get rewarded with antipoints by another member. This pop up will show you your antipoint stats, who recently rewarded you with it, and why they rewarded you with antipoints. It might annoying for certan users becasue they get antipoints like every second. I just think it is a good idea maybe people will like it or not won't like it.

Tell me if you like this

I think that antionline should have like a pop up that notifies you when you get rewarded with antipoints by another member. This pop up will show you your antipoint stats, who recently rewarded you with it, and why they rewarded you with antipoints. It might annoying for certan users becasue they get antipoints like every second. I just think it is a good idea maybe people will like it or not won't like it.

Basically, that's the purpose of the AntiPoint Center. It will tell you (normally) who did it, the reason, when, on what post, etc. It's an okay suggestion, but there's the AP Center that someone can use.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Basically, that's the purpose of the AntiPoint Center. It will tell you (normally) who did it, the reason, when, on what post, etc. It's an okay suggestion, but there's the AP Center that someone can use.
    Space For Rent.. =]

The problem is that a general consensus here is to not worry about AntiPoints (or to try to not worry) and to teach this point of view to newbies. This idea would probably increase the AntiPoints stress for them, and it could create more crappy APs threads than now. (ehr, oh no, it's a AP thread! don't post here Kiss. be strong. don't....)
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

The problem is that a general consensus here is to not worry about AntiPoints (or to try to not worry) and to teach this point of view to newbies. This idea would probably increase the AntiPoints stress for them, and it could create more crappy APs threads than now. (ehr, oh no, it's a AP thread! don't post here Kiss. be strong. don't....)
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

It's an idea, but all that info is available in your personal center. To automate it would be not only a duplication of what you already have it would increase the demands on AO resources.

It's an idea, but all that info is available in your personal center. To automate it would be not only a duplication of what you already have it would increase the demands on AO resources.

another idea would be to get a private message whenever u are assigned AP's, it wouldnt be to hard to set up and once its started it doesnt need much attention
    If you can cheat and get away with it you deserve to win

another idea would be to get a private message whenever u are assigned AP's, it wouldnt be to hard to set up and once its started it doesnt need much attention
    If you can cheat and get away with it you deserve to win