Thread: tutorial request

Post tutorial request

ive decidied i want to write a tutorial... but on what? so i made this thread to ask you all for any suggestions. obviously not too general (how to hack..) and not too specific (bypassing zone alarm) well i hope i get some good ideas.
    If you can cheat and get away with it you deserve to win

Post tutorial request

ive decidied i want to write a tutorial... but on what? so i made this thread to ask you all for any suggestions. obviously not too general (how to hack..) and not too specific (bypassing zone alarm) well i hope i get some good ideas.

Check out the tutorials, see what has not been addressed that you may be interested in. After you've decided, then do a word/subject search to see if you missed a previous tut the first go-round, or if you could add to one that may be older. Be sure to reference the prior one, and any further references or credits.

Check out the tutorials, see what has not been addressed that you may be interested in. After you've decided, then do a word/subject search to see if you missed a previous tut the first go-round, or if you could add to one that may be older. Be sure to reference the prior one, and any further references or credits.

well should i do a basic one for the novices or a complicated one for the expierenced??

well should i do a basic one for the novices or a complicated one for the expierenced??