Points, Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Points, Posts

Points, Posts

Hey JP, heres my input: it would be quite nice if you could, at the home page of AO, see how many AP points u had by clicking the bar below the avatar. Right now, you can really only check your AP points by viewing your profile and/or a recent post.
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Points, Posts

Hey JP, heres my input: it would be quite nice if you could, at the home page of AO, see how many AP points u had by clicking the bar below the avatar. Right now, you can really only check your AP points by viewing your profile and/or a recent post.
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

did you try clicking that thing in member functions that says "anti point center" ?
    just a suggestion

did you try clicking that thing in member functions that says "anti point center" ?
    just a suggestion

I can't imagine that, after 46 posts, you have never noticed this "strange" link in your member functions!
    Please, Showtime8000, go to meet your optician, you need new glasses.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

I can't imagine that, after 46 posts, you have never noticed this "strange" link in your member functions!
    Please, Showtime8000, go to meet your optician, you need new glasses.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

I am sorry I didn't see that.....Some people are more enlightened than others!

Hit it!

I am sorry I didn't see that.....Some people are more enlightened than others!

Hit it!

I think that people should stop worrying so much about antipoints and just post things that are relivant to the site or to the thread!
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...

I think that people should stop worrying so much about antipoints and just post things that are relivant to the site or to the thread!
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...