DILLO Web Browsers in LINUX

Thread: DILLO Web Browsers in LINUX

Hi guys..

I've just installed DILLO web browsers in my RH LINUX ..and this DILLO is so impressive.
    I tried to use it and DILLO is incredibly fast ..much faster then MOZILLA or Konqueror..(usually when I clicked AO using MOZILLA or Konquerer..I have to wait slowly tilll AO came up..but using DILLO...is encredibly faster then what I expected ...fantastic!!), and the fonts of DILLO browsers is better then Konqueror or Moziila......
    Check out their website http://dillo.cipsga.org.br/

And for tips: you need to setup/enable cookies from DENY to ACCEPT(cause they have setting default of cookies as DENY), ..look in your $HOME/.dillo/end-bold directory and find file call"cookiesrc" or alternatively you can restric URLs from setting cookies in DILLO.

Hope ....this DILLO can added to your list of your web browsers,,,(only if you want to )
    I'm not really sure If I posted this one in general chitchat or web development..soo please forgive me if I've got wrong ..one
    Not an image or image does not exist!

Hi guys..

I've just installed DILLO web browsers in my RH LINUX ..and this DILLO is so impressive.
    I tried to use it and DILLO is incredibly fast ..much faster then MOZILLA or Konqueror..(usually when I clicked AO using MOZILLA or Konquerer..I have to wait slowly tilll AO came up..but using DILLO...is encredibly faster then what I expected ...fantastic!!), and the fonts of DILLO browsers is better then Konqueror or Moziila......
    Check out their website http://dillo.cipsga.org.br/

And for tips: you need to setup/enable cookies from DENY to ACCEPT(cause they have setting default of cookies as DENY), ..look in your $HOME/.dillo/end-bold directory and find file call"cookiesrc" or alternatively you can restric URLs from setting cookies in DILLO.

Hope ....this DILLO can added to your list of your web browsers,,,(only if you want to )
    I'm not really sure If I posted this one in general chitchat or web development..soo please forgive me if I've got wrong ..one