Thread: FreeBSD ISO

FreeBSD ISO

[COLOR=darkblue]I have the FreeBSD ISO, i just need to find some text to help me install it on my pc...any site suggestions?

FreeBSD ISO

[COLOR=darkblue]I have the FreeBSD ISO, i just need to find some text to help me install it on my pc...any site suggestions?

Hi mom!
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Hi mom!
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

www.freebsd.org read the guide ..its about 100billion pages long but it tells you want to do
    (incase u didnt know use a program like nero to burn the iso onto a cd then install it from there)

www.freebsd.org read the guide ..its about 100billion pages long but it tells you want to do
    (incase u didnt know use a program like nero to burn the iso onto a cd then install it from there)

Thanks for the link ill be sure to check it out....i cant wait to stop usin windows..

Thanks for the link ill be sure to check it out....i cant wait to stop usin windows..