Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AO Newsletter #5 (YAY!)

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Originally posted here by knoledgesponge
    Does MsMittens really know how program? Or did she just copy that from somwhere? If she does I wish she was my grandma!!
    Umm. What are you talking about? I didn't do any code articles in this issue. In fact, I only did the editorial.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Originally posted here by knoledgesponge
    Does MsMittens really know how program? Or did she just copy that from somwhere? If she does I wish she was my grandma!!
    Umm. What are you talking about? I didn't do any code articles in this issue. In fact, I only did the editorial.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

::Looks at the articles and gasps::
    Great job on another newsletter, MsMittens! It's just too bad that now whe have to wait until January...Damn exams!!! But...oh well...maybe writing about that hacker wannabe, JP's Mommy, would make for a great article. Well anyway, thank you for adding another chapter of information to AntiOnline.

Somac112

::Looks at the articles and gasps::
    Great job on another newsletter, MsMittens! It's just too bad that now whe have to wait until January...Damn exams!!! But...oh well...maybe writing about that hacker wannabe, JP's Mommy, would make for a great article. Well anyway, thank you for adding another chapter of information to AntiOnline.

Somac112

blink blink.....
    did any one else see the Tshunami or Tut's today??
    the entire board is all tut's.... must be a AO-school nite.

Nice work Mittens.....keep it up

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

blink blink.....
    did any one else see the Tshunami or Tut's today??
    the entire board is all tut's.... must be a AO-school nite.

Nice work Mittens.....keep it up

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

thanks to ms.mittens for putting it together and everyone who submitted, that made a very good read.

ty all
    Preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html

thanks to ms.mittens for putting it together and everyone who submitted, that made a very good read.

ty all
    Preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html