Anybody here think they can?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here think they can?

Angry Anybody here think they can?

Anybody here think they can teach me the simplest ways to make a great professional like website? I will like to start my own security website with programs that can help people from being attacked all the time. I need a really good layout and banners. If you will like to know what i want the website to look like visit here www.astalavista.com that should give you a display of how i want it to be. I tried building one with the skills that i now have, but it does not look professional. If anybody out there think they can tell me somethings or teach me how to make a site like www.astalavista.com plz let me here from you.

Angry Anybody here think they can?

Anybody here think they can teach me the simplest ways to make a great professional like website? I will like to start my own security website with programs that can help people from being attacked all the time. I need a really good layout and banners. If you will like to know what i want the website to look like visit here www.astalavista.com that should give you a display of how i want it to be. I tried building one with the skills that i now have, but it does not look professional. If anybody out there think they can tell me somethings or teach me how to make a site like www.astalavista.com plz let me here from you.

Banned
    Use the view source feature to see the basic layout and edit it with an html editor. However, images might not work so you gotta make ur own.

Banned
    Use the view source feature to see the basic layout and edit it with an html editor. However, images might not work so you gotta make ur own.

If you want, I can help design the site and graphics/banners. I can help design it for you to look whichever way you want, all you need to do is give me exactly what you want on it. Currently, I'm working on my company called SpyderOnline which has many subdivisions and one of them is called the HTMLFactory. Basically, it is a company that you pay to build website's for your buisness or even a personal website. I'm actually coding/scripting the website right now, and I've been working on it for awhile. So if you need help, just let me know.
    Space For Rent.. =]

If you want, I can help design the site and graphics/banners. I can help design it for you to look whichever way you want, all you need to do is give me exactly what you want on it. Currently, I'm working on my company called SpyderOnline which has many subdivisions and one of them is called the HTMLFactory. Basically, it is a company that you pay to build website's for your buisness or even a personal website. I'm actually coding/scripting the website right now, and I've been working on it for awhile. So if you need help, just let me know.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Thanks for your suggestion but i need the images to work. If anybody have more suggestions plz let me know i mean its a good suggestion, but i am still looking for some more ideas. I would like the banner to work or can somebody tell me how i can make my own banner?

Thanks for your suggestion but i need the images to work. If anybody have more suggestions plz let me know i mean its a good suggestion, but i am still looking for some more ideas. I would like the banner to work or can somebody tell me how i can make my own banner?

For banner's, you could search for a program called BannerMakerPro, which can make semi-good banner's for whatever you want. It's simple, and easy to use. I'm hoping that I'm helping you.
    Space For Rent.. =]

For banner's, you could search for a program called BannerMakerPro, which can make semi-good banner's for whatever you want. It's simple, and easy to use. I'm hoping that I'm helping you.
    Space For Rent.. =]