Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SickDwarf.com Portal Project

SickDwarf.com Portal Project

Hiya ppl,

<commercial>
    I'm so happy, it's finally up! SickDwarf.com is finally up! To attract more visitors I put up a logo contest there! YEAH! I finally got it up! Nothing more to say about it. ITS UP!!! Tell me what you think about it.
    </commercial>

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

SickDwarf.com Portal Project

Hiya ppl,

<commercial>
    I'm so happy, it's finally up! SickDwarf.com is finally up! To attract more visitors I put up a logo contest there! YEAH! I finally got it up! Nothing more to say about it. ITS UP!!! Tell me what you think about it.
    </commercial>

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

Hey ppl.

I'm looking for a good FAQ writer. If anyone's interested, please visit HERE. I'm also still looking for a good logo. Hehehe, the completion of this site has been waited for SOOO long, I'm just freakin happy that its up. Please tell me what you think of it, so I can make improvements on it where needed. Thanks.

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

Hey ppl.

I'm looking for a good FAQ writer. If anyone's interested, please visit HERE. I'm also still looking for a good logo. Hehehe, the completion of this site has been waited for SOOO long, I'm just freakin happy that its up. Please tell me what you think of it, so I can make improvements on it where needed. Thanks.

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

What kind of FAQs are u looking for? I would be glad to help.
    THEprophetMOSES

What kind of FAQs are u looking for? I would be glad to help.
    THEprophetMOSES

A site FAQ, and a BBcode faq. The site FAQ is like, "how to post", "how to post attachments", "how to submit your art" etc, etc. To cover as much as possible. The BBcode FAQ is well, a faq on all BBcodes and how to use them. With BBcode I mean like, the code te create bold text and italic. My forums also allow you to post flash, also a BBcode.

But, the above is the general idea.

Greetz
    Bleh.

A site FAQ, and a BBcode faq. The site FAQ is like, "how to post", "how to post attachments", "how to submit your art" etc, etc. To cover as much as possible. The BBcode FAQ is well, a faq on all BBcodes and how to use them. With BBcode I mean like, the code te create bold text and italic. My forums also allow you to post flash, also a BBcode.

But, the above is the general idea.

Greetz
    Bleh.

If you'd like, I'll try my hardest to help with whatever I can. Whether it be FAQ Writing or any task really, I'll try to help. I went to the site, and it look's REALLY good. You did a good job, and it's something I'd like to help, so pm me with what ya need.
    Space For Rent.. =]

If you'd like, I'll try my hardest to help with whatever I can. Whether it be FAQ Writing or any task really, I'll try to help. I went to the site, and it look's REALLY good. You did a good job, and it's something I'd like to help, so pm me with what ya need.
    Space For Rent.. =]