Thread: Anyone know if RH8 supports dual monitor

Anyone know if RH8 supports dual monitor

I tried installing RH 8 and it kept crashing at the end of the install. I thought it might be a video thing since my screen went haywire, so I removed one of my video cards and it worked great. I had RH 7.0 on this machine before 8 and it didn't have a problem with the unused video card.

Any ideas why having the second card in there would spaz it out so much?

Anyone know if RH8 supports dual monitor

I tried installing RH 8 and it kept crashing at the end of the install. I thought it might be a video thing since my screen went haywire, so I removed one of my video cards and it worked great. I had RH 7.0 on this machine before 8 and it didn't have a problem with the unused video card.

Any ideas why having the second card in there would spaz it out so much?

Banned
    not really sure..... but i knwo in order to use dual monitors in linux u would need to use xineorama(sp?), try installing it w. one video card and then adding the 2nd.... i think it helps if they are identical...

Banned
    not really sure..... but i knwo in order to use dual monitors in linux u would need to use xineorama(sp?), try installing it w. one video card and then adding the 2nd.... i think it helps if they are identical...