large white margin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: large white margin

large white margin

using Internet Explorer there appears to be a large white margin at the top of all the screens. It is a button that links to irc.antionline.com
    I have refreshed the page and it is still there, just thought i'd let you know.

--rasem

large white margin

using Internet Explorer there appears to be a large white margin at the top of all the screens. It is a button that links to irc.antionline.com
    I have refreshed the page and it is still there, just thought i'd let you know.

--rasem

nothing wrong with mine ... check ur system .... reboot .. or restart the ie ....
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

nothing wrong with mine ... check ur system .... reboot .. or restart the ie ....
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

I have that too...The box on my screen is huge though and has been there for a coupe of weeks now. Refreshing does nothing either. It is annoying..but not too bad with a scroll mouse. I think I've gotten used to it now.

And right after posting this..I go back to homepage and voila!!! no big white box...cool
    ~Rehab is for Quitters~

I have that too...The box on my screen is huge though and has been there for a coupe of weeks now. Refreshing does nothing either. It is annoying..but not too bad with a scroll mouse. I think I've gotten used to it now.

And right after posting this..I go back to homepage and voila!!! no big white box...cool
    ~Rehab is for Quitters~

Maybe i'm wrong but i think is the banner, are you using some kind of software to kill banners?or thing like that, i've that white margin too but i just get used to it with a scroll mouse just like puffie. I think probably is my ZA who knows. Does anybody have a better explanation?
    \"Knowledge is Power\"

Maybe i'm wrong but i think is the banner, are you using some kind of software to kill banners?or thing like that, i've that white margin too but i just get used to it with a scroll mouse just like puffie. I think probably is my ZA who knows. Does anybody have a better explanation?
    \"Knowledge is Power\"

whitedragon is right.

If you are using add blocking software or banner blockers, etc. You will get this.

If I have my blockers active, the large margin is there. If you disable it, it is gone.

You will have an add at the top if you disable it.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

whitedragon is right.

If you are using add blocking software or banner blockers, etc. You will get this.

If I have my blockers active, the large margin is there. If you disable it, it is gone.

You will have an add at the top if you disable it.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.