Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: large white margin

i had that problem myself, ads.antionline.com was in my hosts file resolved to loopback. remmed it out and its back to normal.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

i had that problem myself, ads.antionline.com was in my hosts file resolved to loopback. remmed it out and its back to normal.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

thanks everyone,
    i modified my add blocker and the margin is gone : )

thanks everyone,
    i modified my add blocker and the margin is gone : )

Looks like J.P had a banner that was on a bad list and got blocked by many people.??

Could it be all those effected had updated Kazaalite recently and installed the hostfile?

~just a thought!
    all normal on the frontpage now..

Looks like J.P had a banner that was on a bad list and got blocked by many people.??

Could it be all those effected had updated Kazaalite recently and installed the hostfile?

~just a thought!
    all normal on the frontpage now..

i make my own host file thank you. i added it about a year ago because i dont like ad banners. This is a good trick on his part, its more annoying not to see the banner.

Not quite "back to normal", ad banners gone!

I am not sure but I think that the big white space created by ad blocking programs may also be linked to AP balance/site benefits, possibly something like the Miyagi notice thing I once saw.

When I log onto the site as a guest I get the large white area, log on with my username it disappears - I use adzap with squid proxy on my linux gateway to control banner ad's.

Just an observation.

I was getting that Friday and I had no firewall/ad-blocking software installed. Today it's got the banner back.
    Analog = Classical
    Digital = Techno