Everyone in USA should read...

Thread: Everyone in USA should read...

Banned

I woke up this morning because my television was too loud from the night before when Autumn and I were watching a movie (The Lost Boys, actually) on cable. Anyways, it's a good thing I woke up, because the channel happened to be saying something about www.unclaimed.org and how it was neat and whatnot. I went to it, and it really, really is useful.

What goes on is you go there, and you click on whatever state you live in, and from there you go to the site it directs you to. When you get to the state's site, you type in your name and whatnot and it'll come up and tell you if you have any money that is "unclaimed" that the state has held. By law, if you don't claim all of your money for a job or something the company has to give the money to the government, and there are also unclaimed stocks in there and stuff that have been sold or lost b/c the user has forgotten about them.

I've given this link to a few different people, and the best one so far has been alittlebitnumb who has found out that his dad is missing about 30 bucks, his brother is missing almost 300 bucks, and his stepdaughtere is missing about 15 cents.

It's really cool, so I urge you all to go check it out and see if you have any money unclaimed. If you do, all ya gotta do is press a button and put in your info and it is sent to you. Keep in mind, it's not only money, it's also jewelry, estates, cars, etc that might have been left to you in a will.

Banned

I woke up this morning because my television was too loud from the night before when Autumn and I were watching a movie (The Lost Boys, actually) on cable. Anyways, it's a good thing I woke up, because the channel happened to be saying something about www.unclaimed.org and how it was neat and whatnot. I went to it, and it really, really is useful.

What goes on is you go there, and you click on whatever state you live in, and from there you go to the site it directs you to. When you get to the state's site, you type in your name and whatnot and it'll come up and tell you if you have any money that is "unclaimed" that the state has held. By law, if you don't claim all of your money for a job or something the company has to give the money to the government, and there are also unclaimed stocks in there and stuff that have been sold or lost b/c the user has forgotten about them.

I've given this link to a few different people, and the best one so far has been alittlebitnumb who has found out that his dad is missing about 30 bucks, his brother is missing almost 300 bucks, and his stepdaughtere is missing about 15 cents.

It's really cool, so I urge you all to go check it out and see if you have any money unclaimed. If you do, all ya gotta do is press a button and put in your info and it is sent to you. Keep in mind, it's not only money, it's also jewelry, estates, cars, etc that might have been left to you in a will.

All those living in Australia can do the same thing by looking in State Trustees list and unclaimed Superannuation.

http://www.fido.asic.gov.au

http://www.statetrustees.com.au

All those living in Australia can do the same thing by looking in State Trustees list and unclaimed Superannuation.

http://www.fido.asic.gov.au

http://www.statetrustees.com.au

Thank You!!!! No BS man I went to the site just for S&G's and found $3376.00 that my former employer never paid me!!!! Talk about having a good day!!!
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

Banned
    lol, yes, that's spectacular. You all see what I mean!? There are some really good stories of people who for real get hooked up on that site.

Thanks Jehnny and Info_AU .... nothing in there for me but found $250 for an uncle

Banned
    Replies to AntiPoint questions and comments:

This post has nothing to do with security, which is why it's in GCC.

I bumped my own thread because I posted it on a Sunday when not many people are online, and realized that since it is Monday now and people are at work and school, they might be able to benefit from this. Does this not make sense and suffice as a reason to bump a thread? I personally think so.

Some people seriously need to get the sticks out.

Lmao, yeah they do. Anyways (about the link) thanks! I found that I have load's of money in unclaimed properties, but my mom has doubled what I got!
    Space For Rent.. =]