Thread: PHP-Nuke

PHP-Nuke

HI...

I have some questions ...

What is php-nuke??
    what is that for??

I read the FAQ but i dont understand very much....

can someone give me a light?!?? or a site example?
    neowarez

PHP-Nuke

HI...

I have some questions ...

What is php-nuke??
    what is that for??

I read the FAQ but i dont understand very much....

can someone give me a light?!?? or a site example?
    neowarez

PHP-Nuke is a news automated system specially designed to be used in Intranets and Internet. The Administrator has total control of his web site, registered users, and he will have in the hand a powerful assembly of tools to maintain an active and 100% interactive web site using databases.
    Taken from here.

I feel that this is really quite clear what this is. I would suggest reading more of the PHP Nuke general FAQ.

Regards.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

PHP-Nuke is a news automated system specially designed to be used in Intranets and Internet. The Administrator has total control of his web site, registered users, and he will have in the hand a powerful assembly of tools to maintain an active and 100% interactive web site using databases.
    Taken from here.

I feel that this is really quite clear what this is. I would suggest reading more of the PHP Nuke general FAQ.

Regards.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"