Thread: journals

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar

journals

When you click the Antionline tab on the journals page it returns you to the Discussion Groups instead of the main page
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Banned
    Maybe there is something wrong with the URL but I haven't really noticed this before. It would help if you would tell us what browser and all you were useing when you checked out that part this site.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Using IE. All of the other tabs on the other pages direct correctly. If I'm at the journal page and click ANTIONLINE from the ANTIONLINE > JOURNAL line it directs to the discussion page.

I imagine it would be the same in Netscape, the link on the tab is flawed

to further illuminate...

on other pages clicking on ANTIONLINE directs you to www.antionline.com/index.php?action=home&s= but on the journal section clicking on ANTIONLINE directs you to www.antionline.com/index.php?s=

not a major bug but a petty annoyance, just have to read the journals first then use the link to go to discussions
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

This was pointed out earlier here. But keep it up
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Banned
    Hummmm..... Indeed. I didn't notice it before but now that I've done a bit of browseing/exploreing I have suddenly noticed the same thing. Hopefully it'll get fixed really soon. Thanks for pointing it out, fourdc.