regardin' hotmail post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: regardin' hotmail post

Banned

Unhappy regardin' hotmail post

the information in my previous post is just that; information

some of you started offending me ...("you ain't ****")... come on get a life.

i have never been esspecially interested in the "hotmail question" but it has been asked so many times that i just wanted to tell those who really want to know how to do, what they so badly want to... i never said (or thought) that this kinda of trickery is genius. it's not a hack, crack or anything like that. you can call it lame but for me it's just basic fraud/lying. no more and no less. IT'S MEANS TO THE END. the information itself isn't evil nor am I. i wash my hands from anything that anyone will do w/ this info. i will take my negative point as i should if the ppl here want to do that. i really don't care either way. i can always register as someone else, but i won't. some parts of the bible offend me but i don't go shutting down churches... come on don't be so bias... remember there are no white hats w/out black hats. there's no mgafee w/out virii. it's just life...

to the guy who said i'm hiding in the cyberspace.... hehe... what happend...couldn't get throuhg the proxy...

so i hope you won't think am SATAN or somthing, just not an idealist

by the way i'm getting my RH cert in a week so i'm not a total idiot ... hehe maybe i am

Banned
    i dont know if ur an idiot, but i dont like hearing anything hacking hotmail. i dont think much people here do either, so just dont ask stuff like that.

oh and the name might bother ppl, so u know.

the information in my previous post is just that; information
    it's not the information, its the presentation.

if you aren't a total idiot, would it really have killed you post a "how to not get tricked by this lame ass SIht", seeing as it was intended for people who are idiots and this probably wouldn't have occured to them naturally.

please take this as constructive critisism.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

I agree with (V)/\><, mabie if you called it "Possible methods for the bypassing of authentication in web based logins" in stead of "This is how you hack hotmail!!hehe" you might of got some where.

You could have also mentioned the use packet sniffing, getting access to the box and using a keyloger, using SQL injection in form based login (as used in hotmail). etc etc, with possible methods to prevent these then you would of had a better post and not so meny negs

SittingDuck
    I\'m a SittingDuck, but the question is \"Is your web app a Sitting Duck?\"

Yeah, that and the fact that Social Engineering is spelled like that. In that case, it would be S.E not S.I. If you woulda changed the name of it and maybe change your name (too late for that) then you might not have recieved the negative feedback you did.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Good luck on the RH certification, its a bear.

Banned
    as far as SI ... **** that's bad ... as an excuse (seriously) in my native lang. it starts w/ 'I'

everything else ... point taken, but the info was not for security pros. it was for all those people who keep asking the damn question "how do i hack hotmail?" and don't understand things like below

packet sniffing (only on the same subnet) possible if your "girlfiend" is on cable in the same neighborhood

keylogger must be installed on local machine which means either physical access or soc. eng. again (think trojan)

SQL injection if it was possible in the past ms probably fixed it.

I don't agree with whatyou posted, bu I do agree with this. You were negged, not unfairly, but for a good reason. Some people keep all their business info on hotmail. it wouldnt be kewl if someone hacked into it. I know that wasnt yer intention,but it could happen. Trying to correct your wrong,or at least apologizing, and stating yer true feelings was awesome..
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Banned
    As for the post in which you said "There are no WhiteHats without blackhats"....... what the heck makes peaple like you think "hacking" has anything to do with makeing/breaking security? I come here because the site is really about security related things not because I want to go around calling myself a "HACKER".

If I wanted to join a group that claims to be a security site yet has boards filled with lamer crap that rarely works, then I'd join astilavista or the millions of other sites that are being over run and destroyed by lamer scum.

What were you thinking though? Did you think that some lamer would read it, try it, get bored, then never come back? I don't think so..... He'd just bring more lamers in here.

Just by choosing a name like that certainly tells me alot.As for hotmail, man I have been using it for the last year or so and it works just fine.Giving it a bad name I'm sure will not be appreciated.
    Practise what you preach.