Need a Web Tool? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a Web Tool?

Hmmm, sorry guys, i didn't notice the subdirectory link, just looked at the underlined BraveNet name. Bestgitcherstufftogether, TecWeasel....

Thumbs down

Whoa, that was not cool at all..How sneaky..I myself like bravenet.com, it is extremely useful and their tools are very easy to use, I agree. Glad somebody caught that though before the kid made a mint haha have another

some stupid monk has negged me for telling everyone what had happend behind the scenes
    this is what i want to tell him:

growup!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angry

Ha , don't feel bad black_death, I got it too.. You were the one who noticed it too.Thats not right for you to get negged.Not right at all.Sometimes I think some people out here are way to free with this option..So I say what Black_death says:

growup!

Bravenet scripts arent that great because you can't edit them very much and they are remotely hosted. They have ads all over them too. Now if your using a free host such as geocities, tripod, or angelfire, yes, Bravenet isn't bad.