Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a Web Tool?

Need a Web Tool?

I know I have been asking a lot of questions about web tools, and I'm suprised no one lead me to this link. BraveNet They have everything from live chat scripts, mail tools, discussion boards. Just about everything. I hope this helps you as much as it did me.

All of those tools cost money? Are you promoting BraveNet?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

No, they are free. I just started using them on Down-Time.net and they are really useful. As I said. I was asking people for help with these types of tools and no one could help me. I would have loved it if someone informed me of this site a while ago. Check it out. It's free, and very easy to use.

I'm sorry- I guess i was looking at the wrong scripts/tools... I did see a lot of price tags...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

www.hotscripts.com
    www.dynamicdrive.com

great scripts and i think all free

Sorry Techweasel, i never saw you post for tools. i been with Bravenet for some years and their "stuff" is tops. BRad and DAVE (BRAVEnet ) are really cool fellows and do a great job. And no, their stuff doesn't cost. They do have enhanced services for a few bucks like no logos on your stuff, but their logos are pretty cool anyway so most people keep them. They have cool tools of all kinds for free. And other stuff you can buy from affiliates.

cheater!!

Tek Weasel i ain't like cheaterz take a look at this:

Make money from your website just by referring people to the best web services site on the net. Earn $1.00 for every active new Bravenet member you refer to us!

i believe you have seen this somewhere(bravenet 's affiliate program)

and take a look at the link you provided:

---http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=3425343104----

that makes me a little bit ......

this is no way cool!
    delete this thing or change the link to /www.bravenet.com/

Although,black_death is right,trying to make money off of this site without permission is a big no no.I have to admit,it's a damn cool site.Change the link to www.bravenet.com,and all will likely be forgotten,do it not,and you will probably get negged into the ground.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Angry tisk tisk...

i think it will be fair to give him bout an hour or so to see it and respond, THEN start negging him...im *sure* it was an *honest* mistake WASNT IT Tek Weasel???!!!
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

Yeah bravenet is really really good!!! Im using all those tools for my website they have basicly everything!!! Is really good i recommended for webmasters
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]