some problems with xp corporate

Thread: some problems with xp corporate

some problems with xp corporate

i have been running windows xp corporate and i have found some bugs maybe some one could help me fix them:
    windows media player if i run it even for a few minutes then try to close it my system restarts or if i have ie and wmp open if i close either one i restart. i have 256mgs of ddr ram and 80 gig hdd 1.1ghz amd duron with a 10/100 nic,adsl

i also have 3gigs of virtual ram on a separate hard drive.

any help would be apreciated.
    Ametuers get jail time Pros get jobs.

well just a guess but you could always try to all the updates and if it still not working, disable acpi

Is your XP installation an update or a complete install? I ask you this because I had a lot of problems with my XP update (crashes in various programs and .msi files which didn't want to run correctly) which disappeared completly when I made a complete install.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

actually i have done all the updates and it was a complete install not an upgrade.
    disable acpi?? what is acpi?
    Ametuers get jail time Pros get jobs.

Advanced Configuration and Power Interface

taken from there

ACPI establishes industry-standard interfaces for OS-directed configuration and power management on laptops, desktops, and servers.
    Free tip: look in your bios!

To prevent win xp restarting becouse of a error go to system properties -> advanced tab -> under "Setup and Recover" click on settings -> under system failure uncheck Automaticly restart

sorry I cant help with the bug but that might make it less of a problem
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,