Thread: Adobe Photoshop Help Requested

Adobe Photoshop Help Requested

Heres my predicament:

I tried using Adobe Photoshop to build web pages recently. My question is this: How can I make the text stand out from the rest of the web page? Right now, it (Photoshop) saves as one big image. This of course, prevents things like copy-and-pasting off the site since its one big pic!! Help?

Ive tried looking on google, and i dont want to sign up for the Adobe forums if I dont have to...
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Layers

Creat a blank background the color you want then use the layers pallet to create another layer new versions of Photoshope make text a layer so you can add a background after drag that layer on top of the the text layer then use the effects layer right click the text layer choose effects.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg