Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AO Newsletters: The Complete Set

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Talking AO Newsletters: The Complete Set

Because of the size of the newsletters I've had to modified and split them up. This upload contains the first 5 (AO #1-#5) I'll put the 2nd set in a post below. Sorry for splitting it but there are size restrictions on uploads. =P

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Thanks, I downloaded the whole list and printed them off.....Im compiling all the stuff I can get into a single folder....For the times my power goes out :-)
    M$ support is like shooting yourself in the left foot and then putting a band-aid on the right one.

Sweet...hmm....I wonder....could I like put a subscription ? coz that would be cool...like a mailing list...any way...

Keep up the good work MM

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Banned
    Hey, that was a pretty good idea Noia.

Thanks MsMittens for easing the search for all 5 treads with the newsletter!

thnx.... u really helped alot
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    MsMittens- someone already made mention- but is there any sort of distribution for the Newsletters? Do you automatically send them out, or send a notification out to any distribution letting them know when new Newsletters are posted?

Thanks-

I usually post here in the Newsletters Forum. With the change in management I don't know if it will change.
    Unfortunately, the article on DRDoS was never sent to me. Deadline date for next issue is June 27th, 2003

This post has issues #6-7
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

NEW AND IMPROVED!! Includes AO Newsletter #6!!
    I cant find #6 in that zip-file?
    .sig - There never was a .sig?
    I own a Schneider EuroPC with MS-Dos 3.3 and it works.

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    I have to get reprint permission from my editor, but I can probably supply some articles. How do I submit them to you- is there a web site or an email address to submit articles?

Submit them to me via PM or via email to MsMittens@MsMittens.com

Issues #8 and onwards. Now includes Issue #9. (I've been experimenting with Winzip 9 so let me know if there are problems opening the zip)