View Poll Results: Would you shop in an AntiOnline Store?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I never buy anything anywhere!

3 7.69%
  • No, I my company only deals with a select vendor list!

0 0%
  • Yes, of course I would buy tech gear from AntiOnline!

29 74.36%
  • Yes, but only to buy an AntiOnline lunchbox.

7 17.95%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will it work?

Hey IggyRat,

Did you ever hear about that burglar who sued the person he was trying to rob, coz he fell through her roof??? AND he won! He got somewhere in the neighbourhood of about 80k I think.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Originally posted here by tampabay420
    does everyone actually know what they're talking about?
    For the most part, I find a lot of members of this community "know what they're talking about ". The responses in this thread are pretty much factual, most major ISP's frown on people using their services to do less-than-professional things such as port scanning, spamming etc. If you can track back an "attack" to an ISP and report it to the Security people at the ISP (abuse@isp.com), 99% of the time they will deal with the attack because they don't want to be held accountable for any damage the "Hacker, Spammer" is going to do.

Cheers:
    DjM

I have to agree with everybody in here, it is not worth the risk that you will be taking if you purchase this product. Like DjM said, "what good is a prohram that has more potential to harm than save?" If the program turns around and hacks the person doing it, then you are no better than the person that was trying to hack you in the first place. As they say " Two wrongs don't make a right." I would find a program or a really good firewall that will log their IP and host name, then send it to their ISP. In that they that person will get caught, and you know you took the proper procedures.

Ninja Code Monkey
    The product itself sounds hokey to me.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Well I dont Know if I would buy it, ...but I just "ran into" somthing similar to this , and it did a pretty good job of trying to get back to me... sounds like a fun toy.

the prog. doesnt hack back. it makes the hacker hack themselves
    I love pizza...........Do you?

I would be afraid also of the possibility of the attacker spoofing an IP, then attacking your machine, meanwhile your machine redirects this attack to some box which has absolutely nothing to do with the attack or defense of your system. Who knows... maybe they'll end up spoofing an IP at CERT's block??? Guess who's going to be in the S#!TTER then!
    Analog = Classical
    Digital = Techno

Originally posted here by 1pizzaluvr4u

Maybe it's just me, but how can a program make you (the hacker) attack yourself without some interaction with the internet and therefore an ISP? Can you provide a little more detail on how that works?

Cheers:
    DjM

i guess it just swiches the ports as long as its on
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Hmm i dont realy understand that can you elaborate a little ? i have never heard of a program that could do that i dont even think it's possible

any whoo back to the subject at hand i have been searching google for "Rampage toolz" and it seems as if it's
    an AOL programe of some sort

any way is your friend just trying to protect a home computer ? or a network ? i am asuming it's a home computer
    and every thing you need to secure your home computer is availlible free on the net and the chances of your home box
    getting hacked is slim to none not unless some skiddie sends you a trojan other than that just tell (s)he to keep there firewalls updated antivirus's etc and not to worry and spend money on a program that is prolly ****

P.S if it is a network PM me and i will try and help you make it more secure to use
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/