View Poll Results: Would you shop in an AntiOnline Store?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I never buy anything anywhere!

3 7.69%
  • No, I my company only deals with a select vendor list!

0 0%
  • Yes, of course I would buy tech gear from AntiOnline!

29 74.36%
  • Yes, but only to buy an AntiOnline lunchbox.

7 17.95%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will it work?

thanx 4 all the help. i'm closing this thread now.
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Originally posted here by 1pizzaluvr4u
    i guess it just swiches the ports as long as its on
    OK, let's just think about this for a minute, again maybe it's just me, but I'm just not getting this.

Hacker - IP address 123.456.789.01

Victim - IP address 987.654.321.01

Hacker starts attack against victim.

Victim's tool kicks in and say's, hey I'm under attack by 123.456.789.01 so I'm going to 'reverse' this attack and spoof my IP (yes I said spoof) to be 123.456.789.01

Now all the attack packets are being routed back to the hacker and I am not under attack anymore.

Ask yourself now, what the heck is routing all this traffic....an ISP maybe? An ISP that's not going to be happy?

Bye Bye connection.
    DjM

DjM's got it summed up here
    no matter how it works, it has to go through an ISP somewhere along the line.
    ISP's do not responed well to cracker activity.
    two mates of mine were attacking each other with netbus just for fun. they both knew it was happening but they mannaged to p1ss off the ISP's (seperate ISP's Xtra and Ihug) and they cancelled their accounts. no questions asked

is it worth the risk?

L8erz
    HacTek
    Eagles may soar.... But weasles don\'t get sucked into jet engines

Originally posted here by 1pizzaluvr4u
    I don't know the URL. Apparently, it was in a prog. called Rampage Toolz and when he emailed the owner of the site asking a question, thats what he was told.
    ok first you said he was going to buy it off the internet as if it was some kind of professionally programmed software. now its a "prog". lol. no dont buy it. and if you can get it for free, still, no, dont get it!! hes lying to your friend.

I don't know the URL. Apparently, it was in a prog. called Rampage Toolz and when he emailed the owner of the site asking a question, thats what he was told.

OK lets think about this for a moment...If this Program or prog if you will, were actually legal and did everything it said it could, don't you think it would be a little more advertised with help files and the whole nine yards? Plus another point, if it was in actuallity a "security program", don't you think Mcaffee or Symantec wouldn't want their hands in that? IF it were legal I mean. It wouldn't be sitting in some low grade prog site waiting to be downloaded. It would be sitting on a more well-known site with a catchy come'on and their copyrights all over it. I'm with Bilo on that.

Best of luck..