Can Everybody Please Hear Me Out?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Everybody Please Hear Me Out?

Question Can Everybody Please Hear Me Out?

I did not do anything bad with my journal entry. Somebody is either trying to get me into a lot of trouble or there is a bug with the journal section of the page. I keep getting negged for something that i have no clue to how it happened. I am sorry to those that got cheated with their journal views. I know i am not suppose to be number one, and the funny part is that somebody either got my password or there is a bug. If there is any way that JP can reset my journal entry or views to zero i would love for him to do so. I would rather start over with my journals than keep getting negged for something that i didn't do. I am sorry that you guys have to listening to my whining but i have the right to post this thread letting everybody know that i did not do that and i am willing to start over just to show you guys my honesty. JP i did not cheat with my journal entry please stop negging me about it, and start me over so the ones that deserve to be on top can do so.

well, i'd help ya out but i dont even know what the journals are so... :P
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

Okay, a journal is where you go and type in how you feel or what is going on with your life. On the main screen, scroll down and llok for journals on the left it is not that far down. Click it then click add journal entry and then tell everybody what is going on with your life and then click submit journal entry. People that find the title of your journal interesting will come and view it, and if they really like it or they hate it, they will make a comment to it. This is where my problem came in. I had more journal views than people that have 23 journal entries and i only had 2 journal entries. I am getting negged because of that when i didn't even do it. I just want to tell everybody that I did not do it or had anything to do with it. For those that this offended i am sorry. I am willing to let JP reset my journal area and make me start all over as long as he or people stop negging me for it. I have nothing to do with it.

mrcoffee here's the page to view the journals http://www.antionline.com/journal.php?s=

It doesn't seem that you've been negged too much.At least not by anyone with a substantial amount of APs.You only have 50 posts and close to the same amount of APs as me.Calm down,everything will be fine.It's probably just someone who's messing with you.If the whole site thought you changed the views yourself,you'd know it because you'd be in the red more than likely.

To whoever's negging him over journal views:

Grow up a little.If you don't have any proof then there's no reason to get trigger happy with the APs.If you do have proof,Email it to JP,and/or post it.Chances are it's just a bug.The journals were just put back up a short time ago.It wouldn't be the first bug on this site,and probably won't be the last.Hence the ooops a bug forum.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Whoever's negging ebo needs a life. He did nothing to you and he's not the type of guy that would go around trying to cheat his journal or anything else. Grow up and leave ebo alone. gghornet is probably right, it's just a bug
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Heh, same sort of thing happened to me with mine, because I know for a fact that my journal isn't THAT exciting. You can reset my count to 0 or whatever if you want, it doesn't bother me.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hey everybody, I can't thank evrybody enough for understanding the kind of situation that i was left in. I thought people would actually neg me even worse for posting this, but i remembered somebody said, " You can ask a question and be a fool for five minutes, but if you don't ask you will be a fool forever." Thanks a lot everyone, and i hope you realize i did not mean to whine about my Ap's to people.')

Banned
    i hear u out. nothing to be upset at or anything, so dont worry!

Old Fart
    /me smells something funny here.....

Once upon a time we had a member here who was CONSUMED with making any top ten list he could up to and including the point of unacceptable behaviour. That behaviour subsequently resulted in a ban. I'm not gonna mention any usernames here, but I did notice that one member who was not even on the list this morning is suddenly waaaay up the list this afternoon, which indicates that his journal was viewed over 200 times in a few short hours. GIMME A BREAK. Yeah, you can cheat your way up the list (something I myself have been accused of, along with most other senior members) but where is the victory in that? "Ohhhh....I've got the recognition of being at the top of the list...people respect me now." Heh....that may be true for a while, but the loser that you really are always comes out in the end, and how can you REALLY get satisfaction from "respect" that is nothing but a fabrication?

In short, it's real easy to up the number of views of a journal...it's not a bug, it's a deliberate act by someone starved for attention....nothing more, nothing less. And ebo, bear in mind that this is not pointed at you....you may well have had this done as someone elses attempt at misdirection, but there isn't a bug that I've been able to see that causes this.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...