New Feature: Now Playing!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Feature: Now Playing!

Banned

New Feature: Now Playing!

Greetings:

Wanna let others know the type of music that you like to listen to, or what kind of mood you're in? Now you can have Winamp 3 update the AntiOnline website LIVE to list what you're listening to. It'll appear in your profile, as well as on the Now Playing page.

Download the AntiOnline Winamp 3 plugin now, and join the "Now Listening To Community".

http://www.AntiOnline.com/nowplaying.php

It's also a great way to see what music other AO members listen to, and maybe learn about a new artist or two!

Enjoy!

One More Thing To Keep In Mind: This plug-in stores your username & pass in plain-text on your computer. So, I would suggest against installing it on a shared box.

Now that is cool. But look at that music you're all listening to... tsk tsk.

/me runs off and gets his morbid angel and kreator mp3's

But seriously, that's a pretty awesome feature. Good work

I think it would be even cooler if i didnt have to download *GULP* Winamp *GULP* I happen to like UltraPlayer, it doesn't gobble up all my system resources that I need for gaming. It is a cool feature though.
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

Developer Extraordinar
    Jp: I finnaly got it to work! Arn't your proud of me! It's a great Feature, thanks.
    Come to UnError.com

Banned
    Greetings:

Blah, winamp kick's the llahma's ass, so hush!

lol, ok JP since you're the boss i guess i gotta dl winamp now
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

Nice feature, keep them comming

What other features do you have in mind JP ?
    Can you give us some hints ?

Hi mom!
    Darksnake Track18 Unknown Artist Unknown Title
    Oohhhh! Ahhhh! *grin*
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

O great.Now I'm never going to be able to close this site.I used to eventually get bored of refreshing for new posts,but now there's background music.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Mwahahahahahahahaha! now u will all listen to Craig David, Nelly and N'Sync with me!! Resistance is Futile!