Kazaa error
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa error

Kazaa error

Hey I got a question!!! Is it just my kazaa or everyones? See the problem is I make a play list on my kazaa i leave it on with music on and i work on my pc at the same time and like for 15 minutes like every messes up!! the msn, aol instant messanger etc... it just blurss and looks all like old and at the same time with blur!!! and when i quit kazaa everything comes back to normal... So what u guys think it is? Is it an error of kazaa or what? What should I do to stop all of this

Thanx
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

hmm maybe only your kazaa cuz i never had a problem using it just for downloading, but anyways why use kazaa to play music if their sound s*cks, and with the new feature that we have now with winamp why don't use it!!!
    just an opinion
    \"Knowledge is Power\"

I dont like to use other programs to listen to music cause from Kazaa I download all my music and I dont like to have alot of programs on at the same time... But yeah ill do the winamp thing that u said is really really really kool!!!!!
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

Give me some details on your system.OS,CPU(type and speed),type of modem(DSL,cable,ect.),and are you on a network(P2P or server based).That would help immensly in narrowing down the possible problem.Also does it get worse when uploading/downloading?
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Originally posted here by whitedragon
    hmm maybe only your kazaa cuz i never had a problem using it just for downloading, but anyways why use kazaa to play music if their sound s*cks, and with the new feature that we have now with winamp why don't use it!!!
    just an opinion
    about 2 months ago Kaaza has one virus attachment, I donīt know if you have that virus.

find out in Symantec.

good luck

best regards
    raul delgado
    neno

I'm pretty sure it's just whatever program he's using hogging the resources.I'd try using finding something that eats up less of your resources and trying that.I know Kazaa itself can do that depending on how many downloads/uploads you have going on,and the number and type of advertisements popping up.I stay away from it personally,because there's too many security risks involved with it,and a lot of the stuff is packed full of spy ware,trojans,virii,worms and crap like that.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

I seem to get alot of viruses, worms ... from Kazaa , but I also get alot of cool stuff. I run W2000 so can I check my performance and processes constantly to see whats running on my machine. I just had a bad case on Win32Nimda.E.

I don't use KaZaA or any other such p2p app unless I have a firewall running, and an uptodate anti-virus. I know it's not much, but it's the most I can do, and I wouldn't suggest anyone do without it. Most of the stuff IS filled with spyware and virii. More than once have I encountered a virus, or a trojan. Luckily the antivirus picked it up before it could do any harm. Also, by running a personal firewall, atleast you'll be able to monitor outgoing traffic too.

As for your problem, like gghornet said, give us your specs. Also, when this happens try checking your Task Manager to see which process is being a hog. Ofcourse, this is only possible if you're using 2000 or XP. Win98 and ME don't have the option of checking the processes. They only list running applications.
    I blame you cos my mind is not my own, so don't blame me if I trespass in your zone!

An error with kazaa i encountered before was that it eate so much resources that finnally after a couple of hours... the clock stopped counting in the right of the taskbar, really disturbing cuz i got late for a meeting due to that. Anyhow the problem only showed up in win 98 and dissapeared when i installed Win XP...

Ok, jumping from one subject to another.

Kazaa lite claims it's a spyware/ad free p2p application.
    Anyone have any experience, or more information about this program?

No ads, spyware and viruses would most certainly free up some resources for other tasks, but i guess there's a "but..." about this app to.