Question getting kicked of yahoo chat

can somebody tell me how can i not be booted from yahoo chat rooms
    ?

...don't be an *******?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Originally posted here by [WebCarnage]
    ...don't be an *******?
    is this any way to treat a newbie asking a valid question?

i have to agree with [WebCarnage] if someone gets booted is because he or she has done something to get booted.

Try to be nice that always works

Yeah be nice and they will not kick you, sometimes is because u make flood or cuz and stuff like that so be careful what u do or ask what are the rules
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

Guys,
    Nicolle is a friend of mine and I should clear this up a bit. She is being Flooded out by someone sending Massive PM's when she's in Yahoo Chat Rooms. It's not an op banning her

If it only one person flooding you with PM's put them on your ignore list.

If someone keeps sending you a message that you don't want, you can put them on Ignore by highlighting their name and clicking on the Ignore button
    If you receive something that says \'Send this to everyone you know,\' pretend you don\'t know me.

If i was her ill get out of that chatroom and change my name or something or disconnect from the internet to change the adress and change all the information she gots and stuff... but u guys probably know more than me and give better information than me
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

quite honestly, i have seen people get booted for no particualar reason at all. The person doing the "booting" seems to be getting his jollies..lol..i dont know, so i can sympathize with her..nicholle, did you try and report the person to yahoo? I know they werent too good on such things before, but I believe they now have an area to report missconduct . yes they do i found it for you...

http://abuse.yahoo.com/

Goodluck

Well there is a much more simple reason here, chat rooms usually have some sort of op, real life or a bot where rules are set, and as such and the nature of chat rooms one of the most common keyboard hooks is to list the backspace key as the boot key. As in if you make a typo hit the backspace you are out of the room. A quick way to test keyboard hooks is to type one letter and hit the backspace, or shift, Caps keys, like I said old tricks. Test your keyboard strokes if it works more then two times you have found the keyboard hook for boots for that chat room
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg