Thread: i am nice guys but just one guy doesn't like me

i am nice guys but just one guy doesn't like me

guys i am nice but i'm new there everybody like's me except one *******(sorry for this word) what can i do?
    he is booted me all the time

Why are you posting another thread with the same subject as the other one? Why didnt u write in the other one? Doing this gets u negative points
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

There isn't a need to keep creating threads... You can go back and post under the thread you have already created.

If someone there doesn't like you... change your nick, or... get people to go to a different room, or stop going there all together.

Don't know if there is much you can do if a SYSOP doesn't like you... try to change his impression of you?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

thats phishphreek80, i was wondering what the heck she was talking about.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

guys see this thread http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=236754 Nicolle is new and is learning the ropes

Guys let's give her a break here.I have to agree with ratman2,just learning the ropes here could get you out as fast as you came in, no offense but it is a reality.Let us rather point her in the right direction, then flaming her and in the long run chase people away from this wonderfull site of ours.

We all started visiting this site because it has such a vast amount of knowledge that can be learned from all these good people here.
    regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

For sure... i'm still trying to figure out how to add a comment to the same page, same thread of another post i made. Seems like you could "edit" one you made and add a "PS", and i've seen the suggestion for other AO'ers to edit, but sure can't find any "edit" clicks for a prior post....

hi I am sort of new here too, and "learning the ropes" and have already been dumped on for not doing things the right way..that stinks..

Anyway, Nicholle, did you try the link i gave you last time i posted ..oops, i should have recycled my last one...ugh

Also, "The Old Man" I believe if you look up top your post, there are buttons and one of them is edit, I just found them myself yesterday..Good luck

The duplicate thread is already here so ..
    Get yahelite - unofficial yahoo chat client filters most boot codes. www.badsysntax.com
    Works for me