Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over the edge!!!

Cool Over the edge!!!

This one should put me over the edge.I'm no longer a member and have access to the infamous Addicts forum.It's been a long roller coaster of a journey,but I've learned a ton in the process.I came here not knowing how to do much past turning on my computer,and maybe installing some software.Since,I've gotten my A+ certification,I'm well on my way to getting a few more.I've learned to code in C++ and Java,and many many other things.I just wanted to make this post to thank all the members of AO for your answers to questions I've posted,and JP for making this site so all of us can grow in our ttechnical knowledge.

A note to the newbies.Hope to see you up here some day soon.Keep your posts informative and inquisative.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

It's a gas!
    Congrats on making Addict status gghornet!

I hope to see you in the Addicts Forum in the coming months.

Good Luck

r3b00+

Nice work dude, keep up the good work, hope you don't negg us newbs to much now when you've past on to the higher levels

Congratulations gghornet,I can't wait to get there myself.

regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

Congrats gghornet! /me tips the coffe cup in salute/
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

Congrats! I just made it to Senior member myself! I know how you feel. Take care, and I wish you many many more helpful posts and more knowledge during your time here.
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Congrats to you t2k2,and thanx and thanx in advance to the rest of you.

I hope to see you in the Addicts Forum in the coming months.
    I'm sure you will.It goes pretty quick until those last 20/25 posts,and then it seems to slow down a lot.

Nice work dude, keep up the good work, hope you don't negg us newbs to much now when you've past on to the higher levels
    I couldn't hurt you too much if I did,but I won't.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I'm sure you will.It goes pretty quick until those last 20/25 posts,and then it seems to slow down a lot.
    I know that feeling. I just can't seem to get to 2000 posts.....

congrats.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

None of us will ever have as many posts as soule...but mine haven't gone up very much lately. Congrats on getting to the Addict level, and I hope you continue to learn! I've learned all kinds of things here...not neccesarily about computers either
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

over the edge

Well, I can turn my computer on but now maybe I will learn how to turrn it off and someday be able to learn at least half as much as you May good fortune always be the wind beneath your wings. Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.