Thread: greatest threat

greatest threat

although some might argue this to be humor you'll only laugh out of understanding and fear. like a child being tossed in the air by its parents.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

although some might argue this to be humor...
    That would be my arguement. I thought it was funny but I don't see what's so frightening or threatening.. but, I'm sure you'll explane since the intent of you post wasn't for amusement. Err.. I don't think it was any way, since you titled the thread greatest threat.
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

greatest threat

Amen I agree, blind as a bat
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

Funny and scary.... funny cuz you wonder why he was (is ?) called dube bush and scary cuz he is really trying to look but .... what can happen if he does everyhting like this
    assembly.... digital dna ?

I might be mistaken but I think that the Pres is holding a pair of new Night Vision Binos that are being issued to spec ops and certian others... (note the little buttons under his fingers and the IR illuminator above the lenses) if so then the caps are daylight filters so they can be used in bright/sun light... If they arren't then I am afraid... Very affraid...LOL
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

So you say he's using night vision binoculars in the bright daylight? Now is that a scary thing to be worried about or what? Besides I'm not quite sure if there even exist any buttons under his fingers like you say. I kind of a miss the point of this thread anyway...
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

good call 4MidgetHitmen He ain't as dumb as he looks.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/binoculars.htm

this photograph demonstrates nothing beyond the trivial. As much as we may enjoy poking fun at our politicians, they aren't so clueless that they don't know binoculars don't work with the lens caps in place, or would stand confusedly staring through capped binoculars at total blackness for several minutes at a time. The Presidents in these pictures might be looking through night-vision scopes (which would be capped but still usable during daylight), or he may have been handed capped binoculars which he briefly raised to his eyes before realizing the caps were still in place while a photographer or two managed to snap pictures during those brief instances.

when it was mail to me, i took it at face value...that'll teach me!

Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I dont think they are night vison. The link that was provided to the Urban Legends page made me belive this even more. If you look the picture with clinton on left and bush on right the caps are off and you can see that the caps are solid, no chance of anything getting threw there.

Now the picture that was attached here and also is on that site show with the caps on. Its the same location, exept the top is showing the veiw as you facing him and the bottom showing veiw from the side. You can tell by the background and would be more assuring if you could see the guys hands next to him to see if he too is wearing gloves. But to me it looks like it was defenatly the same location. My point: I would have to say he put the binoculars up and tried to look threw them with the caps on and then realised and took them off and then someone took another picture, thus showing one with caps on and caps off
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!