Thread: online persons' IP address

Question online persons' IP address

hi,
    is there any software that can retrieve ip address of an online person in my msn messenger's list, without creating a direct connection to the client (i.e. without sending him a file through messenger)???

Before you get flamed a bit for the question you might want to expand a little on the why you need this persons IP... Try NEO Trace...
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    ::r Toker walks by, and stops in his tracks::::
    :::He see's that there is a perfectly built fire, soaked in kerosine::::
    ::r Toker then see's smokey the bear, he convices Dr Toker to keep the flames to the "Bear Minimum". Amused by Smokeys pun, he agrees.:::::
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

tedob1 swimming the deep looking for a meal, spys the feet kicking on the waters suface.

testing the sharpness of his teeth with his tonge....he waits...silently in the depths darkness
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hey man, you should thank smokey the bear and the shark which lurks from the depths of the sea(although he might be very hungry).I am just asking myself, why are the FAQ'S there.
    Read them!!!!!!!!!and be more specific.
    Practise what you preach.

what a question

but let's not neg him for that

u can send some file to them,then use netstat -na see what happen