Thread: Page not displayed correctly

It's a gas!

Page not displayed correctly

Hi guys

Ive been having this problem for the past couple of weeks, where the page is not being displayed correctly.

This is only happening with my pc here at work, at home the page is displayed fine.
    Also any other sites i visit on my work pc, the page is displayed fine, problem only occuring here at AO.

Its now starting to do my head in so if anyone has any suggestions as to what might be causing the problem.

Im using IE 5.5 on a W2K workstation.

Ive attached a screenshot of the page that is being displayed.

Thanks in advance

r3b00+

Edit: Now i cant even attach a screenshot, when i click on Submit Thread it brings up a page 'The Page Cannot Be Displayed', but when i submit the thread without the screenshot it submits the thread fine.
    Problem after problem!

cant see da screenshot

i had a lot of problems like this using windows with I.E so i just switched from i.e to opera and everything worked fine so my advice to you is install another browser like opera or netscape
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

It's a gas!
    No can do prodikal, IS dept. would go bananas!
    Im stuck with IE

Any other suggestions?

made-ta-hack: read the Edit at the bottom of the post!

Cheers

r3b00+

I am not sure if this problem is the same but here goes :I am also using I.E.5 and whenever I use a quick reply everything works fine.As soon as I even want to include smiley's on the new/or reply thread or upload graphix or anything it tell's me the same.But the difference is with mine it tell's me to install Microsoft Virtual Machine to display this page correctly.Unfortunately I can not do this at work but maybe if you try it it could help you.

Hope this helps.
    regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

It's a gas!
    Yeah im in the same boat as you v/man, seriously restricted here at prison camp! (thank fk they haven't blocked AO )

So i cant try that either.
    Its not really the problem of attaching the screenshot thats buggin me, its the way this site is displayed, all messed up.

But unfortunately, as you know, i cant show you what im seeing!

/me goes for a smoke to calm down

Thanks for trying to help guys

r3b00+

Well, you can try to describe what the page looks like when it's "not displayed correctly"? Or if you have access to some FTP-server you can upload the screenshot there and send the link to us. Without any info at all it's a bit difficult to help....

Oh, btw, everyone, Opera 7 beta is out!
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

r3b00+ have you tried putting antionline.com in your allowed list its been a while since i used windows but
    go in to internet options and look for the thing that lets you block and add trusted sites etc try putting antionline in as a trusted site that should hopefully clear it up
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

It's a gas!
    Prodikal, tried what you said but no joy!
    Thanks for the help but im gonna have to get used to the way it is.

Cheers

r3b00+