unknown error message

Thread: unknown error message

unknown error message

I clicked on my desktop to open a new text file. I received this error message titled carrier creator quote"internal error password component Gconvert componenet init error I can open and acces the file but always receive this message before I do so. I am running windows ME on this machine. Would someone please help me Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

do you have gconvert on your machine? or password component?

it would appear that gconvert is trying to do something, perhaps change an icon? and something, maybe the password component is interfering or trying to change icon without permissions as you open a new one.

does this happen with only one file? or each new file that you create? or a certain kind of file?
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

unknown error message

I went to search and looked of gconvert it lead me to gconvert dll a componenet of steganos security suite. But this is a new program for me I have never relly used it yet

It does indeed have something to do with steganos . I will see if I can figure it out and look at that program. Thanks for the starter. I'll post again if I cannot continue with this Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.